Finance – XIII (Medical Section) is engaged with activity of
processing and passing of medical reimbursement claims received from
retired and serving employees those worked/working in various faculties/
departments/sections of University of Delhi.
There are three types of claims which received by the Section.
- All existing users (who are a member of W.U.S. Health Centre)
are requested to update their WUS Profile by filling Campus of registered WUS Health
Centre, and uploading images of WUS Booklet - (i) Passport size picture duly signed/stamped by CMO-WUS, and (ii)
First page of WUS Booklet (adjacent to passport picture) containing details of Univ. Employee along with WUS Token information. If already done, do ignore this message.
Procedure to Upload:
1. After login, please visit Profile link at the top and select W.U.S. link which will take
user to Profile: WUS Details page.
2. On WUS Details page, click Update (a yellow color button in between Previous and Next buttons) available at the bottom.
- The site works best with Operating System Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Android Mobile. However, Apple Machintosh users may face technical issues.
- For any operational issue, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org through your registered Email-ID and do quote your registered Mobile No. for resolution.